Automotive Service Technician - Penticton Hyundai
We are a team of remarkably talented, vibrant, and competitive individuals that enjoy having fun in a professional working environment. Our daily initiative is built around the customer experience, always trying to improve our training sessions and provide value to our guests. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be passionate about providing exceptional vehicle maintenance and have a results-oriented outlook on all maintenance or repair work.
· Performing the work described in the work orders efficiently and accurately, based on the dealership and manufacturer standards.
· Determining the cause of any defect and repairs. Diagnosing the vehicle based on the customers complaints and his/her own inspection.
· Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound judgment and attention to detail.
· You must have your Red Seal or strong 4th year apprentice.
· Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
· Knowledge of rules surrounding automotive safety, best practices, and consumer protection.
· Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills in a faced paced environment.
· Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
· Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
· Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
· Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
We offer full benefits package after 3 months is available with this full-time permanent position - our customer base is growing so rapidly that we have this opportunity open for immediate hiring.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representation off all sections of society. When The Harris Auto Group selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
Job Type: Full-time
$30.00- $35.00 per flat rate based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Driver's License (preferred)
- Journeyman (preferred)