Customer Care Advisor - Penticton Honda
We are a team of talented, vibrant, and competitive individuals that enjoy having fun in a professional working environment. Our daily initiative is built around the customer experience, always trying to improve our training sessions and provide value to our guests. This blueprint for success is deeply rooted in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
We are looking for an enthusiastic representative to join our growing dealership's service team. You will be responsible for coordinating all incoming requests made via telephone or online, searching for potential service leads, booking appointments for the service department, and acting as a first point of contact for customers.
Business Development- Appointment Coordinator
· Inbound / Outbound Service Calls.
· Book / confirm Service Appointments
· Notify customers when Services are due.
· Inform Customers of Recalls on their Vehicle
· Prepare Customer Workorders for Service appointments
· Experience in Customer Service / Administration an asset
· Positive attitude, Strong Work Ethic, and Willingness to learn
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced Work environment
· Attention to detail
· Knowledge of Software Systems including Microsoft word, excel, and Outlook
· Developed Telephone skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in Penticton Honda; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift