Finance Manager - Penticton Honda
We are a team of remarkably talented, vibrant, and competitive individuals that enjoy having fun in a professional working environment. Our daily initiative is built around the customer experience, always trying to improve our training sessions and provide value to our guests. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
This role requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to build a business and has the time and work ethic to do so! The Finance Manager oversees prime and non-prime clients and in structuring deals in compliance with lender guidelines and dealership policies, resulting in a seamless transition, prompt funding for the clients and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Explain and demonstrate financial options to customers.
- Meet and excel set sales goals by selling extended products such as protection packages, extended warranties, life and accident/health insurance, and environmental protection packages.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of provincial regulations regarding finance and the fair credit reporting act.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership compliance guidelines.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit application.
- Verify accuracy of all information on the credit application and submit to lender.
- Maintain good lender relations, lender guide of programs currently in use and obtain a working knowledge of them.
- Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Finance Manager or related finance business.
- Judgment and Decision-Making Skills ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
- Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, percentages and commission etc.
- Confident working under pressure and able to prioritize work for self and others.
- The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets
- VSA Licensing an asset
- Valid Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required
We thank all applicants for their interest in Penticton Honda; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- automotive finance: 1 year (preferred)