Financial Services Manager
Harris Auto Group is looking for an experienced Financial Services Manager to join our growing team!
This role requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to build a business and has the time and work ethic to do so! The Finance Manager oversees prime and non-prime clients and assists in structuring deals in compliance with lender guidelines and dealership policies, resulting in a seamless transition, prompt funding for the clients and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your Key Responsibilities
· Explain and demonstrate financial options to customers.
· Deal directly with lenders and financial institutes.
· Prepare and document any/all documentation for final delivery.
· Meet and excel set sales goals by selling extended products such as protection packages, extended warranties, life and accident/health insurance, and environmental protection packages.
· Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
· Be knowledgeable of provincial regulations regarding finance and the fair credit reporting act.
· Interact with appropriate departments.
· Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership compliance guidelines.
· Book out deals accurately.
· Never misrepresent equipment.
· Perform credit interview, prepare credit application.
· Verify accuracy of all information on the credit application and submit to lender.
· Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
· Sell credit insurance and service contracts.
· Maintain good lender relations.
· Maintain a lender guide of programs currently in use and obtain a working knowledge of them.
· Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
· Maintain dead files for inactive deals.
· Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
· 3-5 years’ experience in the Automotive business.
· Minimum 2 years' experience in Finance & Insurance.
· Experience in a leadership role
· Excellent understand of sales, finance and management.
· Experience and working relationship with financial institutions.
· Proven record for performance with set goals.
· Excellent Oral, Written & Listening skills.
· Judgment and Decision-Making Skills ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
· Identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance.
· Efficient knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and use of the Internet.
· Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, percentages and commission etc.
· The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. When The Harris Auto Group selects candidates for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Commission Pay
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- 8 hour shift
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Finance: 1 year (Preferred)