Receptionist - Penticton Honda
We are a team of talented, vibrant, and competitive individuals that enjoy having fun in a professional working environment. Our daily initiative is built around the customer experience, always trying to improve our training sessions and provide value to our guests. This blueprint for success is deeply rooted in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
We are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join our growing dealership's team at Penticton Honda full-time. You will be responsible for coordinating all incoming calls, processing New and Used Vehicle inventory, and providing our guests with an exceptional customer experience.
· Inbound / Outbound Calls.
· Reconcile receipts with statements
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post packages
· Processing New and Used Vehicle Inventory, price changes, po management and not limited to
· Daily cash sheet – Data entry for all departments /filling
· Debit and cash transactions
· Experience in Customer Service / Administration a must
· Positive attitude, Strong Work Ethic, and Willingness to learn
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced Work environment
· Attention to detail /highly organized
· Knowledge of Software Systems including Microsoft word, excel, and Outlook
· Developed Telephone skills with courteous telephone etiquette
· Ability to interact professionally with both co-workers, guest, and vendors
We thank all applicants for their interest in Penticton Honda; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penticton, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)