Service Advisor - Penticton Hyundai
We are a team of remarkably talented, vibrant, and competitive individuals that enjoy having fun in a professional working environment. Our daily initiative is built around the customer experience, always trying to improve our training sessions and provide value to our guests. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
As a Service Advisor you will be passionate about always providing a welcoming and exceptional experience for all of our guests. Our dealership is looking for an energetic, honest, hardworking individual who excels in customer satisfaction.
· Reports to the Service Manager.
· Prepares repair orders & communicates status of work.
· Performs a full walk around of vehicle with guest.
· Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to guests.
· Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge.
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
· Automotive knowledge and customer service experience is required.
· Passion for the automotive industry.
· Confident working under pressure and ability to prioritize work in a faced paced fun environment.
· Great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
· High level attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
· Ability to operate both automatic and standard transmissions.
· Valid Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Penticton Hyundai; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)